• Includes a consultation with our Wellness Consultant
• Labs and EKG
• Physician visit
• Prescription for appetite suppressant (2 months)
• 8 fat burning and energy boosting injections with B-12+ Lipotropics.
• *Must meet certain criteria to qualify
There are several benefits to Vitamin B-12 injections that can help you reach your goals.
Vitamin B-12 is a water soluble vitamin that is one of eight essential B vitamins. In particular, B-12 helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells and is also needed to make DNA. Most importantly, B-12 gives you a great energy boost!
B-12 also boosts your metabolism by helping you digest your food faster and burn more calories (even while sitting still). The more calories you burn, the fewer calories end up stored as fat. Plus, if you increase your exercise level, you’ll boost your metabolism even more.
While B-12 is found naturally in a healthy diet, factors like stress or poor eating habits can lead to a deficiency, which can have serious negative effects on your body. Vitamin B-12 injections at InShapeMD are a great way to prevent any deficiency and keep your energy levels up.
Lipotropics are substances that liquify fat and prevent the accumulation of fat on your liver. This is essential for a healthy and more productive liver, which is the organ responsible for removing toxins (and fat) from your body. Also helps increase metabolism.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking phentermine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to phentermine, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in phentermine tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: fluoxetine (Prozac), fluvoxamine (Luvox), guanethidine, insulin medications for weight loss and depression, paroxetine (Paxil), and sertraline (Zoloft). Also tell your doctor if you are taking monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar) and tranylcypromine (Parnate), or if you have stopped taking one of these medications in the past 2 weeks. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had heart disease, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), diabetes, glaucoma, or a history of drug abuse.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking phentermine, call your doctor.
talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of taking phentermine if you are 60 years of age or older. Older adults should not usually take phentermine because it is not as safe as other medications that can be used to treat the same condition.
- ask your doctor about the safe use of alcohol while you are taking phentermine. Alcohol can make the side effects of phentermine worse.
- if you have diabetes, you may need to decrease your dose of insulin while taking phentermine. Call your doctor if you have questions or problems.
What special dietary instructions should I follow?
Follow the diet program provided by InShapeMD and exercise. Phentermine works best in combination with a diet program.
What should I do if I forget a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Phentermine may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- dry mouth
- unpleasant taste
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- increased blood pressure
- heart palpitations
- shortness of breath
- chest pain
- swelling of the legs and ankles
- difficulty doing exercise that you have been able to do
Phentermine may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems during your treatment with phentermine.