At InShapeMD, located in Tom Green County,TX, our goal is to make you look and feel as great as you can with the help of testosterone replacement therapy. We are located in San Angelo, TX and serve the surrounding areas.
Many men, as they age, begin to notice a drop in their testosterone levels. This can cause a variety of symptoms that may be discouraging at first. But with the help of our skilled team and our low T program, we can help you feel like your young self again.
What Can InShapeMD Offer?
The symptoms of low testosterone in the body can be extensive. Some of them include a loss of libido, increased anxiety, more intense depression, and overall energy reduction. If you’ve noticed that these symptoms have become more prevalent and severe, it may be time to reach out to InShapeMD for a low T test.
Get your Low T tested for just $99 with next day results.
If your test indicates that your current symptoms are associated with your low testosterone levels, we can get you started on a low T program that will help raise your testosterone levels.
What Is a Low T Program?
Our program will focus on increasing your testosterone through weekly intramuscular injections of testosterone combined with exercise, healthy sleep habits, and intuitive eating. With these healthy habits and our low T program, we can help your body increase its testosterone so that you can get back to your regular activities symptom-free.
We offer comprehensive services and stellar customer service that you can count on. To learn more about our services and our low T program, call us at (325) 227-4981.
Get your levels tested for only $99
Some of the main benefits of InShapeMD Testosterone include:
- Proven, established, FDA-approved products since 1954
- Weekly treatments to avoid troublesome “spikes”
- Injections are sustained and released directly into the bloodstream for better absorption
- Dedicated, professional medical staff that closely monitor your progress
- Therapeutic program focused on identifying your health concerns instead of pushing trendy products at your symptoms
- Reasonable product prices reflect savings to customers
What is included in the program?
- Initial labs – Testosterone Free & Total, SHBG, Estradiol, PSA, Lipid Panel, CBC, CMP, and TSH
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Estrogen blockers
- Labs every three months during the first year and then every 4-6 months after the first year
- Doctor visits
- Weekly medication injection
$499 to enroll in the program and then $200 monthly. The monthly fee includes all services and medications.
Testosterone Application Method Used at InShapeMD
After careful analysis of all the available application methods, InShapeMD San Angelo utilizes the injection method. For a listing of the Pros and Cons of the different methods, click here. Weekly injections provide a sustained release of testosterone into the bloodstream, and helps avoid extreme fluctuations in testosterone levels between treatments Another advantage is that the weekly process provides convenient, consistent communication and monitoring with the staff. So if, for example, dosage adjustments are needed, they can be implemented swiftly and seamlessly into the treatment schedule, ensuring that you achieve optimal testosterone concentrations.